Distance-Based Fee/DiscountPurchase on OpenCartX.com
Current Version: v302.2 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 3.0.2.x
Create shipping charges based on the customer's distance from your store! This extension uses an intuitive "rules" system to easily determine when your charges appear. You can change the origin address of your store individually for any charge.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Create charges quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Calculate distances in either miles or kilometers.
- Change the store address used as the origin, for any charge that you want.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why charges are not appearing on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
- Adjustments: charge adjustments, min/max charges, rounding charges, charging brackets cumulatively, applying tax classes, and more
- Location Criteria: country, geo zone, location comparison, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, and store