Multi Flat Rate ShippingPurchase on OpenCartX.com
Current Version: v302.2 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 3.0.2.x
Create multiple flat rate, percentage-based, or per item shipping charges! This extension uses an intuitive "rules" system to easily determine when your shipping charges appear. You can restrict charges based on currency, customer group, geo zone, and store.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Compatible with the OpenCart 2.0 Extension Installer.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Create charges quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why charges are not appearing on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
- Adjustments: min/max charges, rounding charges, and applying tax classes
- Location Criteria: country, geo zone, location comparison, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, and store
Note: This extension is for flat rates only. If you need rates based on the cart total, take a look at Total-Based Shipping.