Display Specials With DiscountsPurchase on OpenCartX.com
Current Version: v230.1 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.0.x - 2.3.0.x
This improvement will allow you to factor any discounts generated by Order Totals into the Special price display of products. The Special price will reflect any additional discounts given if that product were added to the cart. This will accurately include quantity-based, total-based, and other discounts created by extensions like Category & Product-Based Fee/Discount or Ultimate Fee/Discount.
- Upload and go — utilizes vQmod so no core file modifications are necessary.
- Choose which Order Totals will affect Special price display.
- Optionally ignore fees, so they do not affect the display.
- Items will show Special prices that are reflective of the actual discount given by Order Totals. For example, if there is an increasing discount as the customer adds more of a product to the cart, the Special price will change as they add that product to their cart. (Note: This requires a page refresh, as the price display is not dynamically updated using ajax.)
- Once the item is added to the cart, the Order Total will properly appear as a line item on the order, and the price display for the product in the cart will reflect its normal Special price.