Checkout SurveyPurchase on OpenCartX.com
Current Version: v2023-5-22 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.1.x - 4.0.2.x
This extension allows you to set up a survey of questions to ask your customers during the checkout process. Use it to include questions such as "How did you hear about us?", "Would you like gift wrap?", or "When are you home for delivery?"
- Upload and go — no core file modifications are necessary. The extension utilizes vQmod for OpenCart 1.5.x, ocMod for OpenCart 2.x/3.0, and Event hooks for OpenCart 4.0.
- Take advantage of the built-in extension updater. All that's required is to enter your current license key and click "Update".
- Add the survey to any layout and any standard module position. Restrict the survey by store, language, customer group, and currency.
- Easily set the heading, text, and error message for the survey box, as well as the questions, possible responses, and order line item text. Multi-lingual support for all text is included.
- Allow customers to select a single response via select dropdowns and radio button sets, or multiple responses via multi-select boxes and checkbox sets.
- Optionally include an "Other" response, where customers can fill in their own reponse.
- View customer responses as order total line items, visible on both front-end and back-end cart, order, and invoice pages.
- Quickly see all responses in the included report, filterable by date and order status. Report totals for customers and guests are displayed separately and together.
- Export the survey report as a CSV file.
- Use the Infinite Module Positions extension to place the survey in a non-standard location, such as within one of the checkout steps, or within the middle of the cart page