Shipping-Based Fee/DiscountPurchase on OpenCartX.com
Current Version: v2022-7-05 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 4.0.0.x
Create fees and discounts based on the shipping method selected by the customer! This extension uses an intuitive "rules" system to easily determine when your charges appear. Restrict charges based on quantity, total, weight, volume, and more.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Create charges quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Build rule sets to apply multiple rules to a single charge at once. Re-use the same rule set for different charges to quickly create the charges you need.
- Combine multiple charges into one final cost using simple or complex formulas. Supported functions include Sum, Max, Min, and Average.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why charges are not appearing on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
- Adjustments: charge adjustment such as min/max/round, flat/percent adjustment to charges or cart/item criteria, cumulative bracket charge, tax classes, and more
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, L+W+H, price, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Location Criteria: city, country, distance, geo zone, location comparison, postcode, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, shipping cost, shipping method, shipping rate, store
Example: shipping discount based on order total
- For orders between $500 and $1000, give a 50% discount on shipping.
- For order over $1000, give a 75% discount on shipping.