OpenCart Admin ImprovementsPurchase on OpenCartX.com
Current Version: v303.1 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 2.0.0.x - 3.0.3.x
This extension adds various improvements to the OpenCart admin panel. The following new features and fixes are included:
- All Pages: Adds the extension sub-areas to the left-hand Extensions > Extensions menu.
- All Pages: Allows for filtering by hitting the "Enter" key, instead of having to manually click the "Filter" button.
- Catalog > Products: Allows for partial Name and Model matches when searching.
- Catalog > Products: Allows for creating new folders in the File Manager by hitting the "Enter" key.
- Extensions > Extensions: Changes the extension selector on the extension sub-area pages to show all options at once, for quicker navigation.
- Extensions > Modifications: Adds the ability to edit ocMod files.
- Extensions > Modifications: Automatically refreshes your ocMod cache whenever a mod is enabled, disabled, edited, or deleted.
- Extensions > Modifications: Clears the log before refreshing, preventing it from becoming gigantic and slowing down the page loading.
- Extensions > Modifications: Adds a fix for errors sometimes generated when refreshing the ocMod cache on a localhost Mac installation.
- Sales > Customers: Allows for partial E-mail matches when searching.
- Sales > Customers: Adds a link for each customer to view their orders, based on the customer name.
- System > Maintenance > Error Logs: Expands the error log window to show more rows.
- System > Maintenance > Error Logs: Suppresses unnecessary "unlink" errors.
- System > Maintenance > Error Logs: Adds error logging for PHP Fatal Errors that normally result in generic "Internal Server 500" error messages. (This only works for OpenCart 2.2 or later.)
If you have other improvements you'd like to see, please contact Clear Thinking at http://www.getclearthinking.com/contact