Contact Form HistoryPurchase on OpenCartX.com
Current Version: v302.2 (release notes)
This report extension will record the data every time someone uses your "Contact Us" form, and display it in an easy-to-read format. Utilize it to help keep track of who contacts you, when they did, why they did so, and if their message has been answered.
- Upload and go — utilizes ocMod (or vQmod for OpenCart 1.5.x / 2.x) so no core file modifications are necessary.
- Keep a running history of the date, name, e-mail address, message, and IP address of every person that uses your store's contact form.
- Reply to inquiries directly within the extension. Admin responses are added to the message, so other admin users can view how the inquiry was responded to.
- Mark each message as answered or not answered, to help you remember which messages still need a reply.
- Export the history as a CSV file.
- Automatically installs the necessary database table.