Stripe Payment Gateway Pro
Current Version: v2023-12-01 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.0.x - 4.0.2.x
This extension allows you to accept payments in OpenCart via Stripe.com, the secure and easy way to accept credit cards online. The extension can send customer and card information to your Stripe account, allowing your customers to utilize their stored card information for future purchases, as well as subscribe customers to Stripe plans when purchasing certain products.
- Includes all the features of the standard Stripe Payment Gateway extension.
- Take advantage of the built-in extension updater. All that's required is to enter your current license key and click "Update".
- Supports the Stripe Payment Element and 3D Secure 2.0 to comply with SCA requirements.
- Supports Stripe Checkout, which is a Stripe-hosted, customizable payment page that accepts cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and 10+ local payment methods, as well as allows subscriptions, promotion codes, and more.
- Automatically displays alternate payment methods that you have set up in Stripe including Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Stripe Link. Support for region-specific payment methods includes ACH Direct Debit, Affirm, Afterpay/Clearpay, Alipay, Bancontact, Bacs Direct Debit, BECS Direct Debit, BLIK, Boleto, Cash App Pay, EPS, FPX, Giropay, Grabpay, iDEAL, Klarna, Konbini, OXXO, P24, PayNow, PromptPay, Revolut Pay, SEPA Direct Debit, Sofort, WeChat Pay, and Zip.
- Set additional order statuses for when the shipping and billing address do not match, as well for when Stripe Radar marks a transaction as having "elevated" or "highest" risk.
- Map OpenCart options and/or recurring profiles to Stripe subscription plans.
- Choose whether to add the shipping cost to a subscription when ordered by the customer.
- Allow customers to manage their cards and subscriptions through the Stripe Customer Portal.
- Create charges directly within the OpenCart admin panel.
- To inquire about upgrading and upgrade pricing, contact Clear Thinking.
Note: This extension requires that you have an SSL certificate installed on your site to securely process payment info.