TaxCloud IntegrationPurchase on OpenCartX.com
Current Version: v2022-8-29 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 4.0.1.x
Integrate your OpenCart store with TaxCloud, the easy-to-use sales tax management service for retailers. This extension connects OpenCart with TaxCloud services, including verifying addresses to determine correct tax rates, pulling those tax rates into OpenCart as an Order Total line item, and then submitting the order to be recorded into your TaxCloud transaction listings.
- Upload and go — no core file modifications are necessary. The extension utilizes vQmod for OpenCart 1.5.x, ocMod for OpenCart 2.x/3.0, and Event hooks for OpenCart 4.0
- Set your store's shipping origin address directly through the admin panel. TaxCloud uses this, along with the customer's precise location, to accurately determine all state and local taxes that must be paid.
- Optionally enter variable TICs (Taxability Information Codes) for your products, using any existing product database field.
- Map individual customer_id values to TaxCloud Exemption Certificate IDs.
- Charge tax on shipping methods, by making sure the "Shipping" line item has a sort order before the extension's line item.
- Enter the Order Total line item text directly through the admin panel, with the ability to use HTML in the title.
- Restrict the extension based on store, geo zone, and customer group.
- Automatically pass order information from OpenCart to TaxCloud when an order is processed, or manually submit previous or missed orders using the added button visible on orders in the OpenCart admin panel.
- Batch send multiple orders through the extension admin panel.
- View a report of orders that have been sent to TaxCloud.
- Includes a Testing Mode so you can see all API requests to and responses from TaxCloud, helping to debug things when they don't look right on the front end.