Braintree Payment GatewayPurchase on OpenCartX.com
Current Version: v302.2 (release notes)
This extension allows you to accept payments in OpenCart via Braintree, one of the easiest ways to accept payments online. It allows customers to pay using PayPal or a credit card, including the capability to store your customer's card information in your secure Braintree vault. It also lets you charge subscriptions, and will create an appropriate order in OpenCart when a subscription is charged.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Modify the payment method title, button text, button class, and button styling directly in the admin panel.
- Display an optional PayPal button alongside the credit card inputs, allowing the customer to choose either method right within the checkout "Confirm" stage.
- Restrict the payment method from appearing based on order total, store, geo zone, customer group, and currency.
- Optionally allow your customers to store their card information for future use, including support for multiple cards.
- Quickly create subscription products, associated with a Braintree subscription plan, by entering the Braintree plan id in the product's "Location" field. New orders will automatically be created in OpenCart every time the subscription is charged to the customer's card.
- Refund transactions directly through their order history page.
- Submit transactions for settlement when they are processed, or choose to only Authorize them so they can be manually settled later. Orders can settled directly through the added link in their order history.
Note: This extension requires that you have an SSL certificate installed on your site to securely process payment info.
For additional features, take a look at the Braintree Payment Gateway Pro.