Automatic ShippingPurchase on OpenCartX.com
Current Version: v230.1 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.1.x - 2.3.0.x (older versions available upon request)
This Order Total extension allows you to automatically apply your store's lowest eligible shipping cost to the customer's cart. Once the customer selects a shipping method, the selected shipping cost will override the automatic shipping cost, which will then disappear.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Display to your customers their cart total including shipping as soon as they add a product to their cart.
- Allow customers to select a shipping method during checkout as normal, or set all your products to not require shipping and skip the shipping steps altogether — the automatic shipping cost will still be added to their order.
- Properly uses the customer's checkout address if entered, their account address if not, and the store's default address if not logged in.
- Displays the correct shipping method title for the lowest shipping cost, so customers know what shipping they are being given.