Distance-Based ShippingPurchase on OpenCartX.com
Current Version: v303.2 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 3.0.3.x
Create shipping charges based on the customer's distance from your store! Utilize the intuitive "rules" system to determine when charges are available.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Create charges quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Calculate distances in either miles or kilometers.
- Change the store address used as the origin, for any charge that you want.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why charges are not appearing on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
- Adjustments: charge adjustments, min/max charges, rounding charges, charging brackets cumulatively, applying tax classes, and more
- Location Criteria: country, geo zone, location comparison, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, and store