Current Version: v2023-9-27 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.0.x - 4.0.2.x
This extension allows you to retrieve more accurate FedEx rates in OpenCart. For carts that weigh over 150 pounds, you can split up the FedEx request into multiple packages. You can also choose to make various adjustments to the weight, dimensions, and cost calculations.
- Upload and go — no core file modifications are necessary. To add the button for printing labels, the extension utilizes vQmod for OpenCart 1.5.x, ocMod for OpenCart 2.x/3.0, and Event hooks for OpenCart 4.0.
- Take advantage of the built-in extension updater. All that's required is to enter your current license key and click "Update".
- Request FedEx rates for multiple packages if the cart weight is over the 150 lb FedEx limit, or whatever limit under 150 that want to you set.
- Choose whether the rate request includes a package for each individual item, or calculates the number and size of packages by using a 3D packing algorithm.
- Optionally set your own box sizes for the 3D packing algorithm to use, rather than have the algorithm determine the appropriate box sizes itself.
- Adjust the item dimensions, item weights, and/or box weight before the FedEx request is made. You can also adjust the cost of each rate individually, as well as set weight limits and cart total limits individually for each rate.
- Display estimated delivery times, choose whether to include costs for requiring a signature on package delivery, and factor the FedEx insurance costs into the rates shown to the customer.
- Use your FedEx account number to retrieve account-specific rates.
- Use the included Testing Mode when encountering issues, to help determine why things are not working on the front-end as expected.
- Create and print shipping labels directly from the Sales > Orders > View page. Customers are automatically notified with the tracking number when a label is created, and you can modify the e-mail template directly in the extension admin panel.