Infinite Module Positions
Current Version: v2023-5-16 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.0.x - 4.0.2.x
Display any module in any location you want! All you need to do is (1) choose the module you want to place on the page, (2) find the CSS selector of the element you want to hook the module onto, and (3) choose to position the module before, after, or within that element. The module will then be displayed in that location on whatever layouts you've chosen in Infinite Module Positions.
- Upload and go — no core file modifications are necessary. The extension utilizes vQmod for OpenCart 1.5.x, ocMod for OpenCart 2.x/3.0, and Event hooks for OpenCart 4.0.
- Take advantage of the built-in extension updater. All that's required is to enter your current license key and click "Update".
- Choose and position any module you have installed in Extensions > Modules.
- Limit which layouts the module will appear on.
- Insert modules before/after any element on a page (like a or ), or append/prepend the module within that element, or replace the element completely with the module.
- Optionally add extra CSS along with the module, to customize its styling for particular pages.
- Includes tutorial links in the admin panel, for those unfamiliar with how to find an element's id or class using a browser inspector.
- Works well to embed the following modules in non-standard locations:
- Checkout Survey
- Form Builder
- Form Builder Pro
- MailChimp Integration
- Rule-Based Banners
- Shipping Estimate Module
- Ultimate Banners