Display Order Totals With Tax
Current Version: v2023-6-28 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.0.x - 4.0.2.x
Display any Order Total line item using the taxed and/or untaxed values! Choose which Order Total extensions to affect, which tax class to use for the calculation, and how the amount will be displayed (including HTML support).
- Upload and go — no core file modifications are necessary. The extension utilizes vQmod for OpenCart 1.5.x, ocMod for OpenCart 2.x/3.0, and Event hooks for OpenCart 4.0.
- Take advantage of the built-in extension updater. All that's required is to enter your current license key and click "Update".
- Choose which Order Totals will have their charge displayed with tax.
- Set the text for how the charge will be displayed, using any HTML you want, as well as easy-to-use shortcodes for the taxed and untaxed amounts.
- Leave the "Taxes" line item enabled to show the cumulative tax charge, or disable it so that tax is only integrated into each line item.