Current Version: v2023-5-01 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 4.0.2.x
Restrict the checkout process for your customers, based on a variety of criteria. You can create as many restrictions as you want, each with their own rules and message to display regarding why the customer cannot check out.
- Upload and go — no core file modifications are necessary. The extension utilizes vQmod for OpenCart 1.5.x, ocMod for OpenCart 2.x/3.0, and Event hooks for OpenCart 4.0
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Take advantage of the built-in extension updater. All that's required is to enter your current license key and click "Update".
- Display a custom message when the checkout is restricted.
- Create restrictions quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Build rule sets to apply multiple rules to a restriction at once. Re-use the same rule set to quickly create the restrictions you need.
- Group products, categories, and manufacturers together however you want to create Product Groups. These groups can then be used to determine when restrictions apply.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why restrictions are not working as expected on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, L+W+H, price, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Location Criteria: city, country, distance, geo zone, location comparison, postcode, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, store
- Product Criteria: category, manufacturer, product, or build your own group