Rule-Based BannersPurchase on OpenCartX.com
Current Version: v2022-7-06 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 4.0.0.x
This extension lets you create banners that display based on a variety of different rules, including cart criteria, date/time criteria, location criteria, and order criteria. The banner styling and HTML content can be set directly within the admin panel.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Set the banner background, border, and spacing directly in the admin panel.
- Allow the banner to be closed by the customer, or set it to always appear.
- Create banners quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Build rule sets to apply multiple rules to a single banner at once. Re-use the same rule set for different banners to quickly create the ones you need.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why banners are not appearing on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
- Use the Infinite Module Positions extension to place banners in non-standard locations, such as within one of the checkout steps, or within the middle of the cart page.
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, L+W+H, price, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Location Criteria: city, country, distance, geo zone, location comparison, postcode, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, store
For creating banners based on product, category, and other factors, see: