Free Shipping PlusPurchase on OpenCartX.com
Current Version: v303.2 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 3.0.3.x
Free Shipping Plus gives you greater flexibility in determining when Free Shipping is available to your customers. This extension uses an intuitive "rules" system to easily determine when your shipping charges appear. Restrict charges based on quantity, total, weight, volume, product, category, manufacturer, and other criteria.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Compatible with the OpenCart 2.0 Extension Installer.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Create charges quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Build rule sets to apply multiple rules to a single charge at once. Re-use the same rule set for different charges to quickly create the charges you need.
- Display a formatted 0.00 currency for the shipping cost when rates are displayed, or your own text in place of it.
- Group products, categories, and manufacturers together however you want to create Product Groups.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why charges are not appearing on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
- Adjustments: setting overrides (for distance calculations), total value
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, L+W+H, price, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Location Criteria: city, country, distance, geo zone, location comparison, postcode, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, store
- Product Criteria: category, manufacturer, product, or build your own group