Basic Stripe Payment Gateway
Current Version: v2023-10-06 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.0.x - 4.0.2.x
This extension allows you to accept payments in OpenCart via Stripe.com, the secure and easy way to accept credit cards online. The Basic version of the extension has the ability to process credit/debit cards.
For additional features and the ability to accept other payment methods, check out the Standard version and Pro version.
- Upload and go — modifies no core files.
- Take advantage of the built-in extension updater. All that's required is to enter your current license key and click "Update".
- Supports Stripe Elements and 3D Secure 2.0 for SCA requirements.
- Modify all front-end text directly in the admin panel.
- Restrict the payment method from appearing based on order total, store, geo zone, customer group, and currency.
- Set different order statuses for authorized payments vs. captured payments, as well as if a payment does not pass the credit card CVC Verification, Street Address Verification, or Postcode Verification.
- Utilize both Test and Live transaction modes.
- Choose whether to Authorize or Capture payments. Authorized payments can be captured later using the link added in the OpenCart order history area, or you can choose to fully capture the payment at the time it is placed.
- Submit all payment information dynamically using AJAX, without page reloads or redirecting to another site.
Note: This extension requires that you have an SSL certificate installed on your site to securely process payment info.